I am Wayne, Cina, M.S., Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of Connecticut.
I’m committed to helping you – my clients – find balance, peace and happiness in your life. To accomplish this I apply proven, integrative modalities for individuals, couples, and families.
In my practice I employ several techniques:
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapy – This is an approach that allows you to understand the “parts” that make up your personality and how they affect your family dynamic. Increasing awareness of your internal world allows you to become more proactive, rather than reactive, and for a greater range in life choices. Learn more…
- Neurofeedback, also sometimes called neurotherapy This is a type of “training” wherein you can learn to regulate your brain function. This type of therapy can help ease addiction, attention deficit disorders, Alzheimer’s Disease, insomnia, anxiety and depression as well as enhance cognitive performance for learning and sports. Learn more...
- Family Constellations – This work can help reveal previously unrecognized dynamics that may span multiple generations in your family, culture or environment. Understanding your ancestors’ difficult life decisions, and that they were made out of the drive to survive and a desire to protect others, can help you accept and deepen your compassion for yourself and all beings around you. Learn more…
Undergraduate & Graduate Training
- B.A., Psychology, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- M.S., Marriage and Family Therapy, Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT
Post Graduate Training
- Internal Family System Therapy (IFS), Central Connecticut State University (CCSU), Bristol CT
- Family Constellation Training, New England Institute of Systemic Constellations, Hamden, CT; Trained directly by Ed Lynch.